So I haven't blogged in some time. I thought my latest geek adventure would be a good excuse to start up again.
I jail broke my iphone 3Gs this week (here's how) . Wow, what an amazing difference it makes after you do this. It allows you to do a bunch of stuff, but there are some very useful ones for me. I give credit to this website for getting me to do this and following this guy's directions - http://thebigboss.org/why-jailbreak-iphone/
My favorites (a subset of bigboss's list) -
#1 Winterboard - allows you to make theme changes to your phone. I tried a bunch and settled on, 'Framed Black'. Cool. I also found a cool Mayan Civilization theme which is nice. I was even able to get a video background going (the video is of my original iphone - also jailbroken - taken with the 3Gs).
No comments:
Post a Comment